Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Add Me To Your Mailing List
My Shopping Cart
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Parent Advocates for Gifted Education
in Lexington-Richland School District Five
Board of Directors
Master Mind Series
Become a Member
School District Five
Our Bold, New Strategic Goals
* Grow our parent membership by 100%.
* Grow our teacher membership with representatives from all schools.
* Grow the number of programs to keep members engaged.
* Create opportunities to engage new members.
* Encourage shared leadership.
* Promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of organization.
* Get constant feedback to ensure programs are relevant.
* Offer programs for elementary, intermediate, middle, and high school.
* Complement and support District Five programming.
* Engage in open communication across the membership.
* Share activities and for community awareness.
* Commit to financial accountability.
* Wow participants with well-planned and executed events.
* Cultivate a welcoming and supportive environment at all events.
* Provide numerous opportunities to network and share experiences.
* Build mutually beneficial relationships with District Five personnel.
* Cultivate relationships with businesses in local community.
* Forge relationships with professionals/mentors in the community.